Monday, August 13, 2007

Haiya

I can't seem to shut my eyes and doze myself to sleep. It's already late. Three in the morning. As for tomorrow, there's nothing much will be goin on. I have to collect my convocation dress at 9am. The dress must be collected at somewhere near the dewan besar, called stor jubah agaknya. Aiyo, it's Monday, and I can't park my car anywhere near the dewan. Then I guess the nearest parking lot would be the one located not far from P19.
Convocation. Yerp, convocation is just few days away and I'm absolutely counting down the days. I can't hardly wait to meet all my friends, in their convocation dress outside the dewan after the ceremony dah tamat. I can imagine, akan jadi sangat meriah. Rehearsal will be held on Friday morning, and FKKKSA students akan naik pentas on the second day of convocation day, that is on Sunday (morning session). Barangkali kesemuanya tamat sekitar 1.00pm. Hopefully it will. Because I've already booked a session di studio untuk berposing sakan with my family di Taman U, at 3.15pm. Harap2 sempat bergambar with my friends di luar dewan, go for lunch with my dearest family and then make it for the studio photo session.
I am proud to be a part of SKB family for four years bersama kekawan yg best ini. We've been through the good times and the bad times together. Tapi sedih sket. Banglong said he won't be around to witness our big day. Dia kata tak sanggup nak tengok. He'll park his car di umah aku, and balik kL. But the good news is that he's goin to buy me bunga!!! Although tak berapa suka bunga, tapi sempena convocation day ni, suka sukakan la jugak. Boleh melaram. Ape ape pun, one thing yg pasti. During banglong's convocation day, I will absolutely be there, utk memberi sejambak bunga kepada dia.
Yerp. I'm counting down the days =) terujanyaaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home